COMMON LANDS NETWORK is a participatory platform, therefore your role is key. Make your work visible, learn about the work of others and cooperate. By signing in you will be able to include your contact details in the directory, share cases, news, events and other resources such as videos, documents, etc.
Common Lands Network, which is responsible for processing the user’s personal data, provides the following processing information:
- Purpose of treatment: Managing and registering user requests: we give the user access to the account so that they can manage their data and use the website. When an account is created, data are requested from you like your identification data, email and postal mail addresses, mobile phone number, social networks, webpages, address, the sector in which you work, your logotype or photograph, and you will be asked to describe your activity. Some of these data are optional and do not have to be provided in order to register.
Legal grounds: the legal basis for processing your personal data is the informed consent that, when applicable, you provided to be processed by the website, and any other processing necessarily implied by the collection of personal data, for which a clear affirmative action on the part of the interested party is an essential requirement.
You are informed that the personal data requested as compulsory at the time of registering on this webpage are those strictly necessary to formalize and manage your participation on the website such that, in the event that they are not provided, you will not be able to share or post any type of information with other registered users or visitors. In any case, this primary purpose is not subject to consent for the processing of data that are not necessary for the main activity.
- Criteria for keeping data: the data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose behind the processing, and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be erased using the appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data.
- Data recipients: the data entered will be freely disseminated by any registered user or visitor. Data is transferred internationally to all EU and non-EU countries, and the registered user gives their explicit consent to this international data transfer when they register on our participatory platform.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time. The right to oppose the processing and portability of personal data. The right to access, rectify and erase your data and to limit and oppose processing.
- The right to lodge an appeal to the supervisory authority if you are not satisfied with the exercise of your rights, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email or letter by postal mail, accompanied by a photocopy of the holder’s national identity document, included or attached, to:
- Postal address: R/ O Pazo 15, 36164 Pontevedra
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org